Pages

31 October 2011

Winner & Top 3 October

Good morning fellow crafters
I'm here today to tell you who has won this months (October) prize & top 3
I thought it better to announce these a day before the new challenge is set so that the new challenge post is not as long, anyway enough of my waffle
Thank you to all those who entered i had a great time singing along to all the Christmas songs.
Our winner of 5 Di's Digi's chosen by Random Org is...... No 44 Jackie-Paddington Fan
song ( Here comes Santa)

And our second winner of £10 Lili of the valley voucher is No 81 Kate
song (coming home for Christmas)



Well done Jackie & Kate fabulous creations please email me (Shaz) with your info and help yourself to our badge for your blog.
Sparkles Winners Badge
Our top3 now this was particularly hard to do so i chose my favourites and then put them through random org and the results are
No 4 Emma D song (Blue Christmas
No 74 Samantha song ( Rudolph the red nose reindeer)
IMG_3950
No 103 Val song (When the red red robin comes bobbin along)
Fabulous cards Ladies please help yourself to our badge for your blog
Sparkles Top 3 Badge
This month i am going to give a special badge for this young lady as i love her Tree and i think you will all agree it's great to see the youngsters joining in so
No 81 Rebecca song (o christmas tree)
This is just for you

Photobucket

Thank you all for joining in the fun, please pop back tomorrow for the new challenge for November.

5 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to bits to find out I am one of your lucky winners this time- thank you so much. Will drop you an email and display my badge proudly on my blog, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thrilled to bits to see my little creation in the list of such fabulous creations, thank you so much
    congratulations to all the other winners
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all you winners:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh its a real honour to be chosen as one of your top 3 thank you soooo much I shall wear my badge with pride xx hugs Samantha

    Congrats to all the winners xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies,
    Just wanted to say thank you so much for giving my daughter, Rebecca, a special award.I know she will be over the moon when she comes home from school and sees it. Rebecca has her own blog now -http://becciscraftcorner.blogspot.com/ - and would love it if you could call by when you have a spare minute.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete