15 August 2015

Mid Month Motivation - with Babs

We would like to welcome our new Design Team Member Babs who is presenting our Mid Month Motivation and reminder of our current challenge - Ditch the Design Paper.
Firstly let me introduce you to Babs

If you wish to go direct to our challenge  click HERE

Babs 

My name is Barbara, but I get called Babs. I have 3 grown children and 8 
grandchildren, plus 2 great-grandchildren and they all mean the world to me,
there's never a dull moment.  I live in Portugal most of the time, but come home 
for the summer. I got into card making a few years ago and am now
totally addicted.  I am thrilled to be on the Design Team at Sparkles Christmas

Here is my first card to remind you all of our challenge.



Thanks Babs, once again welcome to the Design Team.

There is still time to join us in our challenge
No Designer Papers, which remains open until the end of August.  

No comments:

Post a Comment