Pages

1 October 2017

Challenge # 81 Christmas is for Kids

Hello everyone,  many thanks to each of you for taking part in our September challenge
#80 Christmas Animals
 We are always  overwhelmed with  your amazing creative participation.
 It is never an easy task to choose the winners.  Let us see who they are, but first let me
 announce the  Spotlight Winner, we are sorry we no longer have the support of
craft sponsors, we play just for fun.


The Spotlight Winner is
#1 Sue


Congratulations to Spotlight winner Sue,  please be sure  
to collect your Spotlight Winner's badge from the  side bar.
*********
Moving onto our
Top 3 Winners
(in numerical order)

#10 Katrina Bufton


# 32 Scrap & C

#49 Meg
Congratulations to our Top 3 winners, and again thank you for 
sharing your wonderful creations. Please collect a copy of our Top 3 badge
from the side bar. 
*************
Please welcome our two new DT members,
who will be joining us next month, we are looking
forward to seeing their wonderful creations.

Lynne

 I live in Lincolnshire, UK with my hubby and we have 2 King Charles Cavaliers who help to keep us fit. The children are grown up and have left the nest. I have done various crafts over the years, but since discovering card making 2 years ago they have been put aside! I love making cards, but love Christmas ones the most and I look forward to creating more with you all.
***********
                                                                  Cheryl

                                          http://www.cardsandclutter.com/  
 A little about me: I'm Cheryl and I live in Michigan, US.  I am married to my best friend and we have a son in elementary school and twin girls that are three. I am an engineer and card making is my creative outlet. I've been crafting in some way most of my life but really discovered card making a few years ago and have been having so much fun with it since. So excited to be joining the design team.
**********************
We look forward to you both being with us in November. 
**************
Moving on to our next challenge chosen by Sybrina K

Challenge # 81
Christmas is for Kids
(A card suitable for a child)
Let's see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.

Sybrina

Debs

Helen

Jacky

Jane
Joan

Mary Mac

Pat G

Sandra H

Thanks to the team for their wonderful creative inspiration. 
To join in please read the rules above, then leave your entry via
the Blue linky below.  Thanks for your time and good luck. 
The winners will be announced in our next challenge in November.

8 comments:

  1. Many congratulations to the spot winner and of course the top three so well deserved and another great challenge too! .........great cards ladies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the Top3!! So proud of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased that Lynne and Cheryl are joining the Sparkles Christmas design team. Welcome, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations for children by all the DT!

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete


  5. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. แทงบาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ
    This are such great articles. แทงบาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    แทงบาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ I appreciate for reading my blogs.


    ReplyDelete


  6. This are new articles style for you. แทงบาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ You can find some new idea on this. แทงบาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    แทงบาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    แทงบาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete