Pages

1 September 2020

Challenge#116 Festive Things with Wings

 Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

We all love Christmas and look forward to the festive season.
We are here with a new challenge for you on the first of every month,
we hope you can play along and enjoy making cards for Christmas.
****************
Many thanks to each of you for taking part in our August challenge
#115 From Our House to Your House
 It is never an easy task to choose the winners,
but let us see who they are, 
Debs has chosen the  Spotlight Winner.
and the Top 3 Winners, 
 Sorry there are no prizes,  we play just for fun.

We have added a Spotlight Winner's page, please see tab above.
Each month we will add our Spotlight Winner.
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Spotlight Winner
#2 Jeni

Congratulations to our winner, please take a copy of our

winner's badge and show it on your blog, you deserve it. 


Top 3 Winners


(in numerical order)
#1 Kylie


#4 Dorte


#8 Pinky



Congratulations to  our  winners,  and again thank you for
sharing your wonderful creations. Please feel free to collect
a copy of our Top 3 badge from the side bar. 
******

Moving onto our next challenge  chosen by Helen

Challenge # 116

Festive Things with Wings

The Design Team would love to have you visit them, 

click on their name on the right side panel.


Let's see the inspiration from the Design Team

Helen


Angela


Caz


Debbie


Debs


Fiona


Heather


Joan


Lynne


Tammy

Thanks to the team for their wonderful creative inspiration.
To join in please read the rules above, then leave your entry via
the Blue linky below.  Thanks for your time and good luck. 
Please stay safe and well. 
The winners will be announced in our next challenge on 
October 1st. 2020


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I am very chuffed you liked my card. Keep up the amazing inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the previous winners and fabulous cards from the Dt’s x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for having my card as a part of your top list. Thank you for your inspiration.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone!! I'm Marilyn Here in the States and I'm here to talk about what Dr. James did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year. This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Val acyclovir, Acyclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! From my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr. James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system, and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr. James herbal mix medicine. I'm here to let you all know that the herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr. James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Tasha, on the internet testifying about Dr. James, on how he cured Her of 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of  the great Dr. James  (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com...]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about me (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too, Dr. James prepared and sent me his herbal mix medicine made of roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal mix medicine, I was totally cured. No more inching, pain on me anymore as Dr. James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. The result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Alzheimer's Disease, Warts, Moles, Bipolar disorder, Shingles, HPV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER, NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts, Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Autism, Lung disease. Enlarged prostate, Osteoporosis. Alzheimer's disease, psoriasis, Tach Diseases, Lupus, Backache, dementia. Kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. Testicular Cancer, LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY., etc. you can contact  the great  one  directly on his........@ drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com  He is a good man, and He will help you.  

    ReplyDelete