1 April 2011

Challenge #3 Ribbons & Gems

Good morning everyone hope your not playing too many April fools tricks.

Well as it's the 1st of April that means we have a new challenge for you, thank you to all who entered last months challenge we had some truly lovely creations
 This months challenge has been set by our lovely team mate Doreen and she has chosen the theme of  Ribbons & Gems
we also have our fabulous monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen with a £10.00 voucher up for grabs
Joanna Sheen
Here are the DT's work to give you some inspiration please pop along to their blogs they would love to see you there.
Angel   
Now the bit you've all been waiting for who won last month
Our winner of the £10.00 Joanna Sheen chosen by random org  is No19 Teresa
Our winner of 5 Di's Digi's again chosen by random org is No9 Helen
Teresa                                         Helen 
Our top 3 winners chosen by the DT which i might add was very hard are
many congratulations all please take your badges for your blog.
can Teresa & Helen please email me Shaz with your contact details.
Lastly our DT winner for March chosen by you is Joanne well done Joanne
Thank you all for voting.
Now you have seen our great Design Team's work for April, we would like you to vote for who you think has made the best DT project for this month please click on the name you have chosen on the poll on the sidebar 
The DT member that receive the most votes, will win the Designer Of The Months Badge, plus 15 8 x 8 Dovecraft papers, just to show our appreciation for all their hard work.


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking me for your Top 3 this month it has really cheered me up. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...I'm one of the winners - yippee!
    Have emailed you Shaz.
    Gorgeous DT cards this month...looking forward to joining in with this one! :0)
    Thanks so much!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. salut, je viens de découvrir ce challenge, je tente ma chance pour la première fois, j'espere que ma carte vous plaira, merci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic challenge again this time, I've added my card, I loved joining in last week and was thrilled to win, I recieved my prize, thank you so much. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just back from holiday and checking your new challenge was thrilled to find I was in the top 3last month. Thanks so much, I've snagged the badge and will add it to my blog. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I've found you and your sister challenge blog. Fab creations by the DT. I LOVE Christmas! xxD

    ReplyDelete